We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with extensive experience in customer success environments. This position is 100% remote and full-time. We are looking for someone to work in the pacific time zone.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality technical support for Pitchbox customers and prospects across the world.
- Handle inbound and outbound customer service activities via live chat, email, phone, and Zoom.
- Answer customer inquiries on product details, technical support, billing issues, etc.
- Log support tickets corresponding to customer-reported incidents. Update and track status in the ticketing system.
- Gather customer feedback on reported issues. Liaison with concerned departments to resolve.
Develop a consultative relationship with assigned accounts, run training sessions, and ensure consistent customer engagement and success.
- Help with onboarding and training new customers, and maintain those working relationships to ensure customers are leveraging the platform effectively and using best practices.
- Prepare periodic reports for the management team.
Experience And Qualifications
Minimum 2 years of customer service experience in ticketing and live chat support.
Experience working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk customer support software
Excellent oral and written business communication skills. Strong email and phone etiquette.
Excellent interpersonal skills; comfortable and highly capable in dealing with customers.
Ability to maintain customer relationships, professionalism, and high ethical standards.
Ability to handle customer escalations/ irate interactions in a calm and dignified manner.
Ability to liaison with multiple internal stakeholders to resolve customer-reported tickets.
Advanced level of expertise in relevant Google Suite and Microsoft Office products/ services.
Well organized with great time management skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performance team.
Minimum High School degree or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
A college degree preferred but can be offset by commensurate training and experience in similar roles.
Comfortable and experienced with technology
Have experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Pipedrive)
Have experience in software support (especially SaaS)
Understand SEO, PR, and Digital Marketing
Outgoing, personable, and fun